- This event has passed.
Hospice Helper Event: Men’s Charity Tennis Tournament
October 7, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Men’s Charity Tennis Fundraising Events
Silent Auction during the tournament.
- For more information about the auction click here.
- A list of auction items will be available on our website closer to the day of the tournament.
- In the past, the tournament has been held at both outdoor and indoor courts and at times it has had to change venues at the last minute because of the weather. This year it will be on October 7, at the award winning McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center, the home of William and Mary Tennis. Play starts at 9:00 and ends at 4:00.
- Players support Men’s Charity Tennis with their entry fees and contributions.
- Players are men 45 and over. See Entry Form.
- The silent auction at the tournament starts at 9:30 and ends at 4:05.
- Attendance at the tennis tournament is free for spectators. Everyone is welcome to the auction and reception. Come and enjoy!
Sponsorships and contributions
- See Sponsors for a list of our Sponsors.
- See Please Contribute for how you can contribute.
Questions? Please contact MensCharityTennis@cox.net